Schluter®-DITRA-DRAIN is a drainage membrane designed for use within thin-bed ceramic and stone tile assemblies in exterior applications. It consists of a studded polyethylene sheet with a laminated polypropylene filter fabric. DITRA-DRAIN provides uncoupling and drainage for use in a variety of exterior applications, including exterior floors, patios, walkways, and balconies.
DITRA-DRAIN-STU is a self-adhesive tape designed to seam the cut edges of the DITRA-DRAIN membrane. The seaming tape provides a way to continue the filter fabric at the top of the membrane and allow for ventilation and drainage.
- Permanently effective passive capillary drainage system for exterior floor assemblies
- Nominal 5/32”(4 mm)-thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness
- Installed in exterior areas into thin bed mortar over a sloped waterproofing assembly, such as KERDI or other suitable proprietary waterproofing systems
- Features a closed polyethylene foil with truncated conical studs and laminated filter webbing on one side
- DITRA-DRAIN-STU is 3-1/2" (90 mm)-wide
- Self Adhesive Seaming Tape
- 3-1/2" x 98.5"
- Sold by the roll